Cancer and You
Author: DR. HO GWO FUANG
Number of pages: 232 pages
库存 3 件
What are the symptoms of different types of cancer?
Are there any suitable methods of treatment?
What are the most appropriate methods?
What symptoms may arise after undergoing treatment?
Master the most basic knowledge of cancer and
its treatment, and you will be able to take control!
The most trustworthy book
by Malaysia’s renowned oncologist
exposes the true colours of cancer!
Sincerely recommended by:Chen Yue Ching (President of the Cancer Care Foundation Taiwan),
Siew Nyoke Chow (Director of the Sin Chew Foundation),Chen Yoke Lin (Deputy editor of Sin Chew Daily)
DR. HO GWO FUANG
BSc (Medical Science), University of St. Andrews, Scotland
• MB ChB, Manchester University, UK
• MRCP, The Royal College of Physicians, UK
• FRCR, The Royal College of Radiologists, UK (Oncology)
• Associate Professor and Clinical Oncologist / Radiotherapist at University Malaya Medical Centre, Malaysia
• Recipient of Joint Commission International (JCI) Outstanding Young Malaysian Award 2009
• Executive Committee Member of Malaysian Oncological Society (MOS)
• Executive Committee Member of Together Against Cancer (TAC)
Rationality and calm judgement are his strong suits; and he’s known as a attentive and gentle doctor among his patients. A dedicated individual who is committed to his passion of protecting the rights of cancer patients.
|尺寸||22 × 26 × 2 cm|